Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Homer in Jerusalem

I thought this was funny, some might not...if you know what the show is, and like it, do take the time to check this out!

"The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed"
03/28/10

"When Homer is playing noisily in the yard, it disrupts Flanders' Bible study group. Coaxed by the Reverend, a frustrated Flanders takes it upon himself to redeem Homer by inviting the Simpson family on his church retreat to Jerusalem. Unappreciative of the history and culture, Homer would rather hang out at the hotel's breakfast buffet rather than tour the city. But when an eccentric tour guide (guest voice Sasha Baron Cohen) takes the group to famous monuments, including the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing Wall, Homer finally proves he is not beyond salvation."

http://www.fox.com/watch/simpsons

2 comments:

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

I love how Bart skateboarded on the kotel ... because, you know, it's so short. And outside the city walls? DESERT!

:)

Karen Zampa Katz said...

when I showed my husband, who lived there for a while ( an old school lets go and work on a Kibbutz boy!) he was crying he was laughing so hard...I think I know the tour guide!.....lol
I too loved when they went outside of the gate "Lawrence of Arabia"

Dunking Rachael

Love, Faith and Life