Friday, February 20, 2009

Celebrating Life


I am full of joy this morning. It is Friday and I am looking forward to a lovely shabbat. This is an also an auspicious time of year for me. My birthday, the anniversary of my conversion and my marriage all occur within the next 2 months. The past year has been so chock full of firsts I sometimes can't believe it even though I lived it. I was looking at my blog and I realized that I never even mentioned one of the biggest events of the year...after marriage and conversion...my honeymoon in Israel. It was an amazing experience. We went with our synagogue on what the Rabbi calls"A Mission to Israel"
Here are a few pictures...I will post more another time...I will let the photos speak!
























No comments:

Dunking Rachael

Love, Faith and Life