Monday, September 14, 2009

Shabbat in Belfast or How to Get A Minion in Ireland


Just back from 14 days on the ground in Ireland......and boy the Jet lag is kicking me....

It was wonderful, but it is a hard country for a Jew....

I will write more when the jet lag subsides...


but once again I must send a big fat scheinen dank....Thank you....

to Chabad for their work all over the world.

This the second time I used their website to find a place to celebrate...This time for shabbat.....


Rabbi Menachem Brackman and his wife who my husband and I guessed was no more than 25 years old, just a guess mind you....,took us in for a lovely shabbat meal with a few other world wanderers.....We also attended Friday services, my first orthodox experience, in a very unorthodox town!

No comments:

Dunking Rachael

Love, Faith and Life